February 6, 2009

Ethan says & does the darndest things ....

I guess its that time where kids Ethan's age are starting to say some of the darnedest things.(and doing) Well here are just a few of the cuties things Ethan is now saying. My Mom says she thinks Ethan will have her Dads since of humor (Gpa Phillips)

***Ethan's back was toward my Mom & She though she saw him put something not edible in his mouth. So My Mom said "Ethan whats in your mouth?" Ethan turned to My Mom and points to his mouth and said "Teeth"

***My Mom & Ethan went to the park today and My Mom said the first thing he did was go to the picnic table and slap his hand down and said "crackers"

***We were at Children's Hospital a few weeks ago visiting Braeton and we went to the Ronald McDonald house so Ethan can play. So Ethan sat at the table and colored with another boy. A Girl came over and said "I don't feel the love at this table" (mind you this little girl is about 3years old) then she said "Its not "black" enough in here". So Ethan hands her a black crayon !

Have a wonderful safe weekend !! The weather in THE STL is going to be awesome (finally)!! I will have new pictures of Braeton soon !

No comments: